Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Every Good Thing

Sharing my experiences with you I want to take a moment and introduce a song. It has been in my head constantly and I have even gotten my friend Nicole hooked to it. I am hoping to maybe do the same to you!


The Afters came out with this song earlier this year "EVERY GOOD THING" and I heard it on the radio a few times thinking how catchy it was. Once I saw on XM Radio who the artist was I had to acquire the song and share it. Joshua Havens and Matt Fuqua share in the first short clip the meaning behind writing the song. I suggest watching it before listening to the song because it gives a great understanding of where they were coming from in writing. (BTW Havens and Fuqua formed the band while working together at a Starbucks in Mesquite, Texas!!! Yay Texans for awesome music!!!)

 I am so grateful to be able to go different places and have many new and exciting experiences. God has made all of these things possible and I give him all the credit for bringing good fortune to those who believe and trust in his Word.  His greater gifts are not tangibles of this Earth but are the gifts such righteousness and  His everlasting Grace make I am so very grateful for as well. Because he is the reason for every good thing!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 
                                                                                                  James 1:17

Story Behind the Song

The AWESOME song!!!

No comments: